User-Friendly Design - With its impressive, durable chassis, the PD705 stands out thanks to its user-friendly design and great feature site, ideal to grab and go.
Improved Utilisation of the Frequency Spectrum - The PD7 series can be used in TDMA direct mode and in Hytera pseudo-trunking
mode. This assignment of the available bandwidth, with double the number of channels, leads to more availability within the same assigned frequencies in DMR systems, compared to analogue.
Versatile - Supports Digital and Analogue Operating Modes - The PD705 operates in both an analogue mode and a digital mode and is compatible with analogue radio systems, making migration to digital simple. Along with conventional DMR (DMR Tier II), the radios also support analogue trunked radio as per MPT1327 and DMR trunked radio (Tier III) via chargeable licence. In addition, they can be used in Hytera XPT and simulcast systems.
GPS and man-down - The PD705G is equipped with GPS and man-down features, making it a perfect radio for larger systems with a Hytera SmartDispatch console.
Outstanding build quality - The PD705's high-quality chassis and body confirms to both IP67 and MIL-STD-810G standards, ensuring performance in the harshest environments.
Low-band option - The PD705 is also available in 66-88MHz version.
- Up to 1024 channels
- Channel Scan supporting mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel)
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810 G ensures outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Supports GPS & man-down [PD705G]
- Digital voice call and text message function (pre-programmed)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic Scrambler and Encryption
- Advanced Encryption (optional licence)
- Pseudo-trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- Multi-Site Roaming
- Supports Option Board Interface
- One touch call/text message/supplemental services
- Vibrate Alert
- Hytera XPT compatible
- MPT1327 & DMR Tier III compatible
- Analogue & Digital Emergency