Icom IC-A120B VHF Aviation Base Station Radio
IC-A120B VHF Aviation Base Station Radio
The Icom IC-A120B VHF Airband Ground to Air Base Station radio provides quality ground to air communications from an office or air traffic control room tower. Housed in a smart, compact enclosure (133 mm x 185 mm x 200 mm, H x W x D) with its' own power supply, this base station is an ideal solution for airfields and local airports to keep in communication with ingoing/outgoing aircraft.
Capable of free tuning across 8.33kHz/25kHz frequencies
The IC-A120B is already pre-tuned with 8.33kHz/25kHz channel spacing, meaning you are able to free tune across the frequencies.
Compact, smart enclosure (133 mm x 185 mm x 200 mm, H x W x D)
Due to the compact enclosure, this base station can be tucked away on a desk in a control room or be placed anywhere that a mains supply point is available.
Includes own power supply unit - converting 240V AC to 13.5V DC.
No extra room needed as the power supply unit is built into the enclosure with the radio.
Simple arrow buttons to the side of the user screen for channel selection/frequency and function buttons underneath allow for an easy to use interface.
Dealer programmable single channel operation if required.
The IC-A120B can be programmed by an authorised Icom dealer to allow single channel operation if an airfield/local airport only use one frequency.
200 memory channels with channel name
The IC-A120B has 200 memory channels to store often used frequencies with 12-character channel name. With a high contrast dot matrix display, operating channels can be selected quickly and recognised easily. You can instantly program memory channels without requiring PC programming.
• Priority scan and dualwatch function
• Power on password protection
• CI-V command for external control
• VE-PG4 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio systems and/or other audio devices
• A total of 200 memory channels with 12-character channel names
• Both 12- and 24- volt systems compatible
• 8.33 kHz* and 25 kHz channel spacing * For EUR version only
• 36W (P.E.P) RF output power
• Dualwatch and priority scan functions
• Power-on password protection
• PC programming capability
• CI-V Commands for external control
• VE-PG3 RoIP gateway for interconnect with other radio devices
• Compliant with European E-marking for installation in vehicles